To share the Good News of Jesus Christ to thousands. To be a place where the hurting, the depressed, the frustrated, and the confused can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance, and encouragement. Glorifying God by helping all people, all ages, all the time while advancing in their journey with Christ.
To be a Ministry that is so dependent on the Holy Spirit that nothing will stop it, nor stand against it; to be people who are unified, praying, and full of God’s Spirit. A Ministry that has a message so clear that lives are changed forever and potential is fulfilled through the power of His Word.
What's the bottom line? More than ever, GRIP is committed to fostering a family built around hope, Hope for the future, Hope for better, Hope for progress, Hope in Jesus, as we move forward as a GRIP family, inclusion and belonging remain at the center of who we are as followers of Christ.
- God’s presence Changes everything
- Found people find people
- Life is always better together
- Everyone has a place in the church and a purpose in the world
- Church is the perfect place for imperfect people
- Because God gave, we give our time, our talent and our treasure